We are pleased to inform you that Dr Sava Jankovic from MARS Foundation received a grant from the Visegrad Fund for the realisation of the project entitled ‘International Legal Scholarship in V4 and Western Balkans: Stance on Vital International Law Aspects’ (Project ID: 22130201).
The project will commence on February 1, 2022, and last until September 23, 2022. It will be based on a cross border cooperation, realized in partnership with universities and research institutes:
- Poland (Institute of Law Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences) https://inp.pan.pl/ and (Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Gdansk) https://old-en.ug.edu.pl/faculties/41248.
- Czechia (Faculty of Law, Charles University) https://cuni.cz/uken-235.html,
- Slovakia (Faculty of Law, Trnava University in Trnava) https://www.truni.sk/en/faculty-law,
- Hungary (Institute for Legal Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences Centre of Excellence) https://jog.tk.hu/en,
- Serbia (Faculty of Law, University of Novi Sad) https://www.uns.ac.rs/index.php/en/faculties/ffaculties/faculty-law,
- North Macedonia (Iustinianus Primus Law Faculty, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje) http://pf.ukim.edu.mk/.
More information about the Visegrad Fund, its actions, aims, past and ongoing projects can be found at www.visegradfund.org